Advanced Learner Loans are a great, flexible way to access qualifications to move into employment, get a promotion, have a recognised qualification to back up your existing industry experience, develop your skills and enhance your CV.
Anyone can access an Advanced Learner Loan - whether you are currently employed and looking to gain further qualifications to develop and progress within your career, or if you are returning to work and need specific qualifications to be able to work in a certain sector or industry, Woodspeen Training have a qualification for everyone.
You will only start repaying a Learner Loan when you earn £25,725 per year or more If your salary falls below £25,725 then you will stop repaying the loan - on a salary of £27,000 you would only pay back as little as £9 per month.
Advanced Learner Loan qualifications –
- Diploma in Business Administration (Level 3) £2,573
- Diploma in Customer Services (Level 3) £2,573
- Diploma in Social Media for Business (Level 3) £1,987
- Diploma in Management (Level 3) £2,573
- Diploma in Assessing Vocational Achievement (Level 3) £811
- ECDL Award in IT User Skills (Level 3) £1,417
- Diploma in Professional Competence for IT & Telecoms Professionals (Level 3) £3,345
- Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance or Assessment Process & Practice (Level 4) £811
- Certificate in Principles of Leadership & Management (Level 4) £724
- Diploma in Leadership & Management (Level 4) £1,987
- NVQ Diploma in Leadership & Management (Level 5) £1,265
- Diploma in Adult Care (Level 3)
- Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care, Children & Young People’s settings (Level 5)
- Certificate in Education & Training (Level 4) £1,417
- Diploma for the Children & Young People’s Workforce (EYE) (Level 3)