About this course
This qualification covers enhanced early-stage learning and concepts relating to equality and diversity, particularly relating to society, the workplace, and the community. This will enable you to develop a level of knowledge beyond the standard employer-sponsored training experience, which could allow you access to further learning routes or career progression.
The objective of this qualification is to allow you to:
- Raise your own awareness of the issues surrounding equality and diversity
- Apply this awareness through your actions in society, community and the workplace.
What you will learn
In order to achieve this qualification you must successfully complete 3 mandatory units:
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, you may find it helpful if you have already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- This qualification is suitable for anyone aged 19 and above.
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
All units will be individually assessed using a range of methods which could include written assignments or tasks.
It may also be useful to anyone studying qualifications in the following sectors:
- Business, Administration and Law
- Information and Communication Technology
- Adult Care
- Team Leading and Management
Upon the successful completion of this short course, why not continue to study on one of these courses: