About this course
The NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Nail Services is designed to provide you with the necessary practical and theoretical skills to start a career as an employed and/or self-employed nail technician.
What you will learn
In order to achieve this qualification you must successfully complete 8 mandatory units:
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services
- Carry out nail art services
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements to create a natural finish
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, you may find it helpful if you have already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- This qualification is suitable for anyone aged 16 and above.
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services
All units will be individually assessed using a range of methods which could include written assignments or tasks.
It may also be useful to anyone studying qualifications in the following sectors:
- Beauty Therapy