About this course
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners gain an understanding of:
- The impact of diet, nutrition and exercise on their personal health
- Safe and appropriate exercise
- The importance of personal motivation and setting goals and targets.
What you will learn
In order to achieve this qualification you must successfully complete 3 mandatory units:
- Understand health, wellbeing and exercise
- Understand the role of nutrition in exercise
- Plan and prepare for personal exercise and nutrition
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, you may find it helpful if you have already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- This qualification is suitable for anyone aged 16 and above.
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition
All units will be individually assessed using a range of methods which could include written assignments or tasks.
It may also be useful to anyone studying qualifications in the following sectors: