About this course
The purpose of this qualification is to equip you with the knowledge of different Specific Learning Difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported. The qualification can be used by anyone looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in this subject area, including those working within healthcare, social care and education contexts.
What you will learn
In order to achieve this qualification you must successfully complete 5 mandatory units:
- Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding supporting individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the context of Specific Learning Difficulties
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, you may find it helpful if you have already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- This qualification is suitable for anyone aged 19 and above.
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
All units will be individually assessed using a range of methods which could include written assignments or tasks.
It may also be useful to anyone studying qualifications in the following sectors:
- Adult Care