About this course
This qualification is designed to increase your awareness and understanding of behaviour that challenges, and its effects.
By completing the qualification, you will develop in-depth knowledge of behaviour that challenges, which could support progression onto other appropriate qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care sector.
This qualification would be valuable to anyone already working in education and health and social care settings.
What you will learn
In order to achieve this qualification you must successfully complete 4 mandatory units:
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- Understand how to support positive behaviour
- Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, you may find it helpful if you have already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- This qualification is suitable for anyone aged 19 and above.
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
All units will be individually internally assessed using a range of methods which could include written assignments or tasks.
It may also be useful to anyone studying qualifications in the following sectors:
- Social care
- Early years/teaching
- Voluntary work